My first Christmas in Heaven

[for those who are missing a loved one who passed away]

My First Christmas in Heaven

I see countless Christmas trees around the world below
with tiny lights like heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow.
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away the tear,
for I am spending Christmas with Jesus this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear,
but the sound of music can't compare with the choir up here.
I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring,
for it is beyond description , to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart,
but I am not so far away; we really aren't apart.
So be happy for me, dear ones; you know I hold you dear,
and be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly father above,
I sent you each a memory of my undying love.
After all, love is a gift more precious than pure gold,
it was always most important in the stories that Jesus told.

Please love each other , as my father said to do,
for I can't count the blessing or love he has for each of you.
So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear,
remember--- I am spending Christmas with Jesus this year.
Related Posts with Thumbnails