Christmas is for Christ


I've collected some of my favourite Christmas stories, poems and songs...


12 Days of Christmas
classic song explained

Christmas Gifts from God
inspiring reflection by Ann V.

Gift of the Magi
love this story!

Mary's Dream
makes you think...

My First Christmas in Heaven
for those who have lost a loved one

Our Greatest Need
short reminder of why He came

T'was the Night Before Jesus Came
remake on the classic poem

Why Jesus is Better than Santa
I love this comparison!


Some of my favourite Christmas songs,
click to hear...

I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
Casting Crowns new take on a classic

Love Crucified Arose
Michael Card's beautiful ballad

Seven Joys of Mary
new rendition by Barenaked Ladies

While You Were Sleeping
new song by Third Day
Related Posts with Thumbnails