The Colours of Canada

With today being Canada Day, I had this song in my head...

♫♪ ♫♪♪♫
"This land is your land, This land is my land,
From Bonavista, to Vancouver Island
From the Arctic Circle to the Great Lakes waters,
This land was made for you and me."

And it made me think of all the beautiful places
in this country of mine,
so I ventured on my own virtual tour,
collecting favourite photos of Canadian scenes.

Gray Monk Estate Winery, British Columbia

Upper Arrow Lake, British Columbia


Banff National Park, Alberta

Moraine Lake, Banff, Alberta

Saskatchewan

Coronach, Saskatchewan

Manitoba

Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Ontario

Rideau Canal, Ottawa, Ontario
(I get to enjoy this lovely view each Sunday
as I cross this bridge on my way to church)

Niagara Falls, Ontario

Georgian Bay, Ontario

Quebec City

Eastern Townships, Quebec


Hopewell Rocks, Bay of Fundy, New Brunswick

Fundy National Park, New Brunswick

Cabot Trail, Nova Scotia

& again... Cabot Trail, Nova Scotia
Orwell Cove, Prince Edward Island

Green Gables, Prince Edward Island

Prince Edward Island

Western Brook Pond, Newfoundland

Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland

Whitehorse, Yukon

Firth River, Yukon

Blackford Lake, Northwest Territories

Nunavut

Baffin Island, Nunavut


I'm in awe of the beauty and splendor found in this country
and humbled by the majesty of God's creation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails